Antipasto is a funny name. It sounds like it should mean something that cancels out pasta, right? So if you eat the antipasto and the pasta together, you’re still hungry?
But normally, just the opposite is true. The antipasto tray gets put out at the start of the meal, all loaded up with meat and cheese and olives, and you stuff yourself with all those goodies. Then, by the time the pasta dish shows up on the table, you have no room left for it.
This seems like an impossible dilemma. You don’t want to give up all that delicious antipasto, but you don’t want to miss out on the pasta either. Is there any solution?
There is now! All you have to do is put the antipasto and pasta together, in one fabulous dish. And here it is: my Italian Spaghetti Pasta Salad!
This dish has it all: spaghetti, pepperoni, black olives, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and Parmesan, all topped with a zesty Italian dressing. It’s all the flavors of Italy in one bowl.
And I promise you, it won’t leave you hungry.
Italian Spaghetti Pasta Salad
1 lb spaghetti noodle, cooked
30 slices of pepperoni, halved
1 cup sliced black olives
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 medium cucumber sliced, and quartered
1/2 of a small red onion, thinly sliced.
1 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
1. Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
2. Toss until well combined.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 1 lb spaghetti noodle, cooked
- 30 slices of pepperoni, halved
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 medium cucumber sliced, and quartered
- ½ of a small red onion, thinly sliced.
- 1 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
- Toss until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.