The dip that eats like a meal.
Though the hustle and excitement of the holidays is over, the hustle and excitement oft the biggest football game of the year; Super Bowl! Even people who aren’t normally football fans will be gathered around the TV with friends, sharing in the excitement.
And, of course, all those people have to eat. So I figured this would be a good time to start putting out a few recipes for party munchies to help you feed the hungry crowd.
As you all know, my go-to party food is dip. It’s easy to make, and there are lots of kinds to choose from. There’s only one catch: most dips aren’t that filling. No matter how many dip-loaded chips your guests go through, it won’t really take the place of a meal.
That’s where this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip comes in. This is more than just a dip: it’s a whole meal in a bowl, loaded up with ground beef, bacon, and two kinds of cheese. Pair this with tortilla chips and throw in a few other party appetizers, and you can fill your guests up without having to send out for pizza.
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
1. Season beef well with salt and pepper. Cook and drain ground beef. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan melt your Velveeta cheese on a medium heat until melted.
Looking for more free recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- 1 lb. lean ground beef cooked and drained (seasoned well with salt pepper)
- 8 oz brick of Velveeta cubed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices of bacon cooked and diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- pickle slices
- Season beef well with salt and pepper. Cook and drain ground beef. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan melt your Velveeta cheese on a medium heat until melted.
- Stir in cooked beef to melted, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and stir until combined.
- Place cheesy beef mixture into a 9×13 dish and top diced bacon, then shredded cheese, then lettuce, and finally pickle slices.
- Serve with tortilla chips of corn chip!
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
Leave a Comment