It’s time for some Halloween Lunchbox Love!
The spooky season is upon us again and it’s time to show some Halloween love in your lunchboxes!
Can you believe Halloween is just a couple weeks away? I thought I would put together some fun Halloween lunch ideas for the kiddos! I have to admit, Halloween lunches are one of my favorite kinds of school lunches. The kids get such a kick out of these scary-fun creations, it makes the extra work worth it.
Now on with the lunches! Here are four different lunch box creations for you to try out this Halloween season.
Fun Halloween Food Lunchbox Ideas
- Witches Hat DIY Lunchables: In the main compartment are witch cheese and crackers with pepperoni (Cut cheese with witches’ hat cookie cutter) In the side containers you will find green grapes with candy eyes. The other section has a yummy mix of cranberries, pumpkin seeds, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, and yogurt covered cranberries!
- Pumpkin Pizza DIY Lunchables: To make these adorable pumpkin pizza crusts, I took a Pillsbury pie crust and cut out the shapes with with a pumpkin cookie cutter. Quickly brush crust with an egg wash and bake at 350 F degrees for 5-7 minutes. Make sure crusts are cooled completely before packing in the large compartment, along with some shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Load up your side compartments your kiddo’s favorite veg and marinara sauce.
- Spooky Mini Bagels: Top your mini bagels with some cream cheese and a large candy eye. If your littles like olives like mine do, craft some olive spiders and add them tot he top! Add in some more fresh veggies around your bagels to fill in the space. In the side containers, there are orange slices, and a couple candy corn. The last compartment contains these FUN ghost veggie chips!
- Creepy Breakfast Box: Who doesn’t love breakfast for lunch?! In the main compartment, I made pumpkin muffins using these cute silicone molds. I used a quick box mix for the ones in the picture, but you can also use my Pancake Muffin recipe HERE. In the next compartments are raspberries with mini chocolate chips, and yogurt, jazzed up with Halloween sprinkles and food coloring.
Here are links to all the fun stuff used to make these Fun Halloween Food Lunchbox Ideas!
Lunchboxes: These are my go-to lunch boxes for both school and work lunches!
Decorative Food Picks: This pack of fun picks comes with 4 different designs!
Cookie Cutters: These are the easiest way to add some fun Halloween shapes to your lunchboxes.
Silicone Molds: Instead of using your usual cupcake pans, pop your muffin/cake mixes into these molds.
Candy Eyes: These includes large, medium and small candy eyeballs plus candy eyes with lashes
Pumpkin Pizza DIY Lunchables
- Egg white
- refrigerated pie crust
- To make these adorable pumpkin pizza crusts, I took a Pillsbury pie crust and cut out the shapes with with a pumpkin cookie cutter. Quickly brush crust with an egg wash and bake at 350 F degrees for 5-7 minutes.
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.