The ultimate grab & go breakfast!
Usually on Sundays I will make a couple tins of these yummy Baked Pancake Muffins. (….with some help from my favorite Family Fresh Meal helpers of course.)
Now this is when these pancake muffins get fun. MIX-INs! The sky is the limit. Blueberries, strawberries, chocolate chips, bacon, sausage and cheese, cinnamon sugar, raisins, nuts, etc..
Easy Baked Pancake Muffins
Make about 16-18 muffins
2 cups pancake mix
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350° Next, mix together pancake mix, milk, eggs and 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
2. Either spray muffin tin with nonstick spray or use muffin liners. Fill 2/3 of the way full. If you are using the mix-ins, do so now. About 1/2 to 1 TB of a mix-in works great.
3. Bake for 14-15 minutes or until a toothpick, inserted, comes out clean.
What are our favorites?
Big D’s favorites are chocolate chips or bacon.
Little D and I LOVE the sausage and cheese.
Darryl’s favorite are the cinnamon sugar and the blueberry mix ins.
Have fun experimenting with different flavors! And if you find a delicious combo, please report back!
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Family Lunch box Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 2 cups pancake mix
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup maple syrup
- optional mix-ins
- Preheat oven to 350° Next, mix together pancake mix, milk, eggs and ½ cup of maple syrup.
- Either spray muffin tin with nonstick spray or use muffin liners. Fill ⅔ of the way full. If you are using the mix-ins, do so now. About ½ to 1 TB of a mix in works great.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes or until a toothpick, inserted, comes out clean.
Here is what I used to make these Easy Baked Pancake Muffins!
Click on image for details!