Creamy Ranch Crockpot Potatoes
(printable recipe at bottom of post)
2 lbs of small red potatoes
1 can of cream of potato soup
1 (8oz) brick of cream cheese, softened
1 ranch seasoning packet
1/2 cup of water
1. Quarter potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
2. Mix together, ranch packet, cream cheese, water and potato soup.
3. Add potatoes and mix until all potatoes are nicely coated.
Big D had 3 helpings! I had to cut her off so there was some left for when Daddy got home 🙂
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on a FUN new meal or idea and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 2 lbs of small red potatoes
- 1 can of cream of potato soup
- 1 (8oz) brick of cream cheese, softened
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- ½ cup of water
- Quarter potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- Mix together, ranch packet, cream cheese, water and potato soup.
- Add potatoes and mix until all potatoes are nicely coated.
- Pour into crockpot
- Set the crockpot to LOW and cook covered for 5 – 6 hours or high 3 – 4 hours. (It all depends on your crockpot. Mine runs hot, so I cooked on low for about 5 hours.) I did stir once to prevent burning on the edges.