Fall flavors at their best!
Fall is hands-down my favorite time of year. I love the crisp weather and beautiful colors of the changing leaves. But the absolute best part of this season is pumpkin flavored everything! I’m not gonna lie, this momma looks forward to pumpkin lattes all year round.
If you share my same love for fall flavors, then I can’t wait for you to try this Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Latte recipe I created for Betty Crocker. Coffee in the slow cooker? I know it sounds crazy, but trust me, this pumpkin latte is simply dreamy.
Whip up a batch for your next play date, fall party or book club! I’m planning on having a big batch waiting for the adults during trick-or-treating! You won’t believe how easy it is to make. Just pour everything in the slow-cooker and a couple hours later, you have a beautiful batch of this Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Latte recipe!
Head on over to Betty Crocker to get all the recipe details!
Make sure to check out my other recipes over at BettyCrocker.com
HERE ARE SOME MORE EASY CROCKPOT RECIPES!
Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Latte Recipe
- 5 cups strong brewed coffee
- 4 cups milk 2% or whole
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream topping if desired
- In slow cooker, mix all ingredients except whipped cream topping. Beat with whisk until well combined.
- Cover and cook on High heat setting 2 hours, stirring once after 1 hour.
- Serve in mugs, and top with whipped cream topping.