A great dish for a party-any day of the week.
With Super Bowl Sunday just around the corner, I thought it might be a good time for another great party dish. These Pulled Pork Nachos are festive, tasty, AND really easy to make. In fact, if you start with premade pulled pork, you can have this ready in under 10 minutes.
Seriously! All you have to do is pile the pulled pork on the chips, add your toppings, and bake it for 5 to 7 minutes. (The recipe also works great with my Crockpot BBQ Chicken, if you have any leftovers on hand).
To make this even zestier, you can serve it up with some additional toppers: shredded lettuce, ranch dressing, and of course, COLESLAW. Because EVERYTHING goes better with coleslaw. Seriously.
The best thing about this party meal is, you don’t have to wait for a party to have it! This dish is so simple, you can easily serve it up on a weeknight/ watch your regular family dinner turn into a party!
Pulled Pork Nachos
1 (8-10 oz) bag of tortilla chips
2 cups prepared shredded bbq pulled pork, or some of my famous (Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken)
1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion.
1 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
2-4 TablespoonsBBQ sauce
Optional topping: 2-4 Tablespoons of ranch dressing
1 cup of coleslaw
1/4 cup shredded lettuce
Preheat oven to 400 degreesF.Spread chips out on a preparedbaking sheet. I used parchment paper, but you could also use foil.
NOTE: If you have a oven proof skillet, you can also make your nachos in that.
Place pulled pork over chips.
Add on the red onion slices.
Sprinkle on your cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheese, and drizzle a couple tablespoons ( 2-4 depending on taste) of BBQ sauce on top.
Bake for 5-10minutes until cheese is melted. Add optional toppers and serve immediately.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for the family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
Pulled Pork Nachos
- 1 8-10 oz bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups prepared shredded bbq pulled pork or some of my famous (Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion.
- 1 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese shredded
- 2-4 Tablespoons BBQ sauce
- Optional topping: 2-4 Tablespoons of ranch dressing
- 1 cup of coleslaw
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread chips out on a prepared baking sheet. I used parchment paper, but you could also use foil.
- Place pulled pork over chips.
- Add on the red onion slices.
- Sprinkle on your cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheese, and drizzle a couple tablespoons ( 2-4 depending on taste) of BBQ sauce on top.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted. Add optional toppers and serve immediately.