Nothing says summer like BBQ!
This post has been brought to you by Byron’s BBQ
Summertime is here, and summertime means BBQ. Nothing goes better with a summer evening than a few friends gathered on the deck, some cold drinks, and some smoky pulled pork.
Unfortunately, summertime also means being busy, busy, busy. The kids are out of school, so you have to run after them while still finding time for work and laundry and all that other stuff you have to do. And the nice weather means you really want to have some time for fun and hanging out, too. With all that going on, who has time to smoke a pork shoulder?
Once again, the folks at Byron’s BBQ have come to the rescue. Their all-natural, slow-smoked pulled pork, slathered in spicy-sweet sauce, comes in a handy package that you can just pull right out of the freezer and cook up any way you like.
Here’s my latest twist on the BBQ theme: a Cheesy Pulled Pork BBQ Dip. You just mix in some prepared Byron’s BBQ Pork with sour cream, cream cheese, garlic salt, and shredded cheese, and bake the whole thing for 15 to 20 minutes. That’s it! No messing around with a smoker and wood chips and matches and whatnot. Just let it bake while you kick back with a nice cold drink, and then pull it out and serve it with your favorite chips, pita bread or veggies!
Then call your friends to gather round, because your perfect backyard bash is ready to start.
You can find Byron’s Pork BBQ exclusively at your nearest Sam’s Club. Use this handy Sam’s Club Store Locator to find your closest store!
Cheesy BBQ Pulled Pork Dip
4 oz cream cheese ( room temp)
1/3 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1.5 cups of Byron’s BBQ Pulled Pork, prepared
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1. Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, salt and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. I found it easier to use astand mixer for this.
2. Stir in pulled pork, until well combined.
3. Place pork mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese.
4. Bake at 350 for 15-20 mins until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with your favorite chips, pita bread or veggies.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for thefamily andSIGN UPto have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! JustCLICK HEREand enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 4 oz cream cheese ( room temp)
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1.5 cups of Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, salt and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. I found it easier to use a stand mixer for this.
- Stir in pulled pork, until well combined.
- Place pork mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 mins until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with your favorite chips, pita bread or veggies.