Classic fall flavor in a sweet dip.
Does fall weather get you craving caramel? I don’t know why, but there’s something about this flavor that just seems to go with autumn. Maybe it’s the golden-brown color, just like the colors of fall. Or maybe it’s the sweet, buttery taste that goes so well with fall apples.
Whatever it is, as soon as those leaves start changing, I get a hankering to try some new caramel recipes. And right now, my favorite way to enjoy this fall flavor is – what else? – a dip.
This Caramel Cheesecake Dip blends tangy cream cheese with fluffy whipped cream and caramel sundae sauce, so it’s got all the flavor of a caramel ice cream sundae. But instead of a spoon, you eat it with dippers, which is way more fun. The creamy caramel blend pairs well with graham crackers and, of course, apple slices.
The best part is, because it’s a sweet dip, you can serve it as an appetizer or a dessert. Either way, its delicious fall flavor is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Caramel Cheesecake Dip
(printable recipe at bottom of post)
8 oz cream cheese
2 cups whipped cream
1/2 cup caramel sundae sauce, plus 2 tablespoons for topping
1. Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and whip cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
2. Stir in whipped cream and caramel sauce. Refrigerate for 30-60 mins. Drizzle caramel over the top and serve chilled. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Looking for more free recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Caramel Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/2 cup caramel sundae sauce plus 2 tablespoons for topping
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and whip cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Stir in whipped cream and caramel sauce. Refrigerate for 30-60 mins. Drizzle caramel over the top and serve chilled. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
Leave a Comment