Busy moms have it hard at dinnertime. You want to cook healthy meals from scratch for your family, but you also need to get everything done fast. So you have to cut corners somewhere.
Sadly, one corner that often gets cut is dessert. It just takes too long to bake a cake or a pie from scratch, so you end up just serving cookies out of a box, or maybe even skipping dessert completely. Now there’s a solution. This Blue Ribbon Banana Pudding makes it easy to turn a packet of instant vanilla pudding into a real, homemade dessert – fast.
You can whip up the pudding itself in just a few minutes. Then you beat in some whipped topping to make it extra light and fluffy. And finally, you layer the pudding in a bowl with vanilla wafers and banana slices, with extra whip on top.
And that’s it! Just let the pudding chill in the fridge while you serve and eat dinner. Then you can pull it out, top it with a few more wafers and bananas, and serve up a beautiful dessert that looks and tastes homemade.
Blue Ribbon Banana Pudding…because life is too short to skip dessert.
Blue Ribbon Banana Pudding
1 packet vanilla pudding
1.5 cups cold milk
12 oz sweetened condensed milk
16 oz cool whip
1 (12oz) boxes vanilla wafflers
1. Mix together milk, and pudding mix. Add in condensed milk and mix until well combined. Chill for 5 mins.
2. Add in 8 oz of cool whip to pudding mix. Stir.
3. Layer 1/3 of pudding mix, topped with wafers, then banana slice, and repeat 3 times. Top with the remaining whipped cream Chill for 30-60 mins before serving.
4. Top with more wafers and bananas before serving.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 1 packet vanilla pudding
- 1.5 cups cold milk
- 12 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz cool whip
- 5 bananas
- 1 (12oz) boxes vanilla wafflers
- Mix together milk, and pudding mix. Add in condensed milk and mix until well combined. Chill for 5 mins.
- Add in 8 oz of cool whip to pudding mix. Stir.
- Layer ⅓ of pudding mix, topped with wafers, then banana slice, and repeat 3 times. Top with the remaining whipped cream Chill for 30-60 mins before serving.
- Top with more wafers and bananas before serving.