I’ve done it. I’ll bet you have too.
You’re baking a batch of chocolate chip cookies, and the dough just looks so good, you can’t wait for it to come out of the oven. So you grab a spoon, dig out a nice big chunk of that sticky-sweet dough, and let it melt in your mouth.
It’s a guilty pleasure, of course. You know raw eggs aren’t good for you, and you really should have the willpower to wait for the cookies to be baked. But what if you could have the pleasure without the guilt?
My new Cookie Dough Dip has all the sweet, buttery, brown-sugar-laden goodness of raw cookie dough – in a dip form. And better still, it’s even easier to whip up than a batch of cookie dough. You just blend together butter, sugar, cream cheese, and evaporated milk to make a sweet, creamy base…fold in the chocolate chips…and top it with some colorful sprinkles. (Pink and white ones are nice for Valentine’s Day, but you can use any color.)
Serve it up with some graham crackers for dipping, and you’ve got the ultimate sweet snack: cookie dough that you’re supposed to eat.
Cookie Dough Dip
1 stick butter
1 block cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup sugar
2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
½ cup chocolate chips, reserve 2 Tablespoons of chips for topping
1 TB small Sprinkles like these (affiliate link), plus extra for topping
1. Using a hand or stand mixer, blend together butter and cream cheese. Next then mix in brown sugar, sugar, and sweetened condensed milk.
2. Fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles. Top with extra chocolate chips and sprinkles.
3 . Serve in a bowl with graham crackers to dip.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 1 stick butter
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup chocolate chips, reserve 2 Tablespoons of chips for topping
- 1 TB Sprinkles, plus extra for topping
- Using a hand or stand mixer, blend together butter and cream cheese. Next then mix in brown sugar, sugar, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles. Top with extra chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Serve in a bowl with graham crackers to dip.