When it comes to s’mores, I like them almost any way. The traditional S’more is great, but I also love to mix things up a bit. It’s crazy what you can make with just chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows- but the bloggers below have blown me away with their creativity.
30 Different Smores Treats
- These S’more Bites are made in a regular muffin pan.
- Paleo S’more Bars are the perfect party appetizer, anyone can eat them
- When a warm cookie and a s’more meet you get heaven. Or Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores.
- You might want to lick the bowl clean after you make this Salted Caramel S’more Dip.
- I make Oreo truffles every Christmas. These S’more Oreo Truffles give a reason to make them while the weather is warm.
- You’ll need a big cast iron pan for this Grilled S’more Dip.
- The only thing that sounds better than hot apple pie is this S’more Pie.
- Fair food beware, this S’more Funnel Cake may become your new favorite.
- You don’t have to go to Cracker Barrel to make a Campfire S’more.
- When you put roasted marshmallows on top of delicious brownies you get S’more Brownie Pie.
- S’more Rice Krispie Treats only take a few minutes to make and look delicious.
- If you are a peanut butter fan, than you have to make S’more Peanut Butter Cookies.
- No campfire needed for these delicious S’more Cupcakes.
- S’mores and rocky road collide in this super easy chocolate S’more Fudge.
- Chocolate Fudge S’more Cake will be the best cake you have ever made.
- You’ll need a ton of marshmallow cream to make S’more Bars.
- S’more Brownies are finished with a toasted billowy smooth marshmallow meringue.
- You can make these S’more Bites right in your oven.
- Spice things up with S’more Taco Boats. The flavor promises to deliver.
- No oven needed for this delicious looking No Bake S’mores Pie.
- If combining three of my favorite things (S’mores Cheesecake Cupcakes) is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
- It’s never too early for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores.
- You can use boxed cake mix to make this delicious S’mores Poke Cake.
- S’mores Scones are totally ok to have for breakfast, right?
- When you combine two of my favorite desserts, you get S’mores Cheesecake Bars.
- Anything that is made in bite form is always a crowd pleasure, and these Salted S’mores Bites don’t disappoint.
- S’mores Chocolate Pie features a gingersnap cookie crust- yum!
- S’mores Cookie Cake is perfect for large parties or family get togethers.
- Normally I like my S’more hot, but I could handle them cold for S’mores Ice Cream.
- S’mores Whoopie Pies feature marshmallow buttercream and milk chocolate sandwiched between 2 cake like cookies.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!XO
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D