If you’ve been visiting this site long enough, you’ll know that two of my core beliefs are:
- Dip is the perfect food for a party, and
- Peppermint and chocolate is the perfect flavor combo for the holidays.
So when you put those two facts together, it becomes obvious that the perfect food for a holiday party must be…a chocolate-peppermint dip!
And here it is: Creamy Peppermint Dip. It starts, as so many good dips do, with softened cream cheese – but then you beat it together with Greek yogurt and whipped topping to make it extra smooth and creamy. Then you sweeten this creamy base, add a touch of pink food coloring if you like, and load it up with chocolate chips and crushed peppermints.
This sweet, creamy, minty dip is like peppermint bark in a bowl. Served up with graham crackers, it’s a festive holiday treat that will have your guests humming Christmas carols. (But not singing them, because their mouths will be full.)
Creamy Peppermint Dip
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 1 package cream cheese
- ¾ cup Cool Whip or whipped cream
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- Drop of light pink gel coloring (optional)
- Peppermints - crushed
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese, whipped cream, yogurt, gel coloring, and powdered sugar together in a bowl until evenly blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Top with crushed peppermints
- Chill for 1 hour and serve with graham crackers.