A new way to enjoy cookie dough, no baking needed.
My Edible Cookie Dough Recipe has been a fan favorite for years. Because let’s admit it: for a lot of us, dipping into the dough is the best part of baking cookies. And since we all know eating raw eggs is a bad idea, an egg-free dough that you can eat straight out of the bowl is the perfect solution.
So, since so many of you are fans of the raw chocolate chip cookie dough, I got to thinking maybe you’d like to try this trick with other kinds of cookie dough as well.
So I made a few quick tweaks to the recipe and whipped up a batch of Edible Sugar Cookie Dough. And sure enough, this version is just as satisfying to eat raw as the original. The buttery-sweet dough feels wonderful rolling over your tongue and melts right down your throat.
And if you miss the sprinkles that are the best part of a sugar cookie, no problem: just sprinkle them right on the dough before you spoon it up from the bowl. Why not? We’re in uncharted cookie territory here – we can make up our own rules!
Edible Sugar Cookie Dough
¼ cup salted butter, room temp
¼ cup sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
½ cup flour (To eliminating any bacteria risks, by toasting your flour at 350 degrees F for just 5 minutes we kill off any harmful bacteria.)
1. Using a hand or stand mixer, cream together butter and sugar. Mix in vanilla until well combined.
2. Finally, slowly mix in flour. Mix until dough forms. Stir in colorful sprinkles and enjoy!
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
Looking for more free recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Edible Sugar Cookie Dough
- ¼ cup salted butter room temp
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup flour To eliminating any bacteria risks, by toasting your flour at 350 degrees F for just 5 minutes we kill off any harmful bacteria.
- colorful sprinkles
- Using a hand or stand mixer, cream together butter and sugar. Mix in vanilla until well combined.
- Finally, slowly mix in flour. Mix until dough forms. Stir in colorful sprinkles and enjoy!
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
Leave a Comment