Low point Crockpot Weight Watchers Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
My slow cooker saves me so much time, it’s definitely one of my most used appliances (besides the Instant Pot). Check out the rest of my slow cooker recipes while you’re here.
These Freestyle Weight Watchers Crockpot Recipes will get you on track with your Weight Watchers journey before dinnertime!
Freestyle Weight Watchers Crockpot Recipes
Keep in mind that many recipes are calculated without “extras”. So you may prepare Chicken Fajitas (#5) without sour cream or cheese, and top a bed of veggies with it rather than making actual fajitas with tortillas. That is the beauty of Weight Watchers: everything is customizable.
- Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sandwiches – 6 SmartPoints without the bun (use this 2-ingredient dough for 2-3 SmartPoints per bun)
- Easy Vegetarian Chili – 0 SmartPoints without sweet potatoes, 2 SmartPoints
- Butter Chicken – 2 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Lemon Basil Chicken – 0 SmartPoints
- Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas – 3 SmartPoints
- Sweet and Spicy Chickpeas – 2 SmartPoints
- Spaghetti Sauce – 2 SmartPoints
- Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup – 0 Smart Points (if you use broth instead of beer)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marbella – 5 SmartPoints (use chicken breasts to reduce the points)
- . Teriyaki Chicken – 2 SmartPoints
- Jerk Turkey Soup – 0 SmartPoints
- Easy Crockpot Shredded Chicken – 0 Smart Points
- Tomato Balsamic Chicken – 0 SmartPoints
- Chicken and Tomato Orzo – 4 SmartPoints
- 3 Bean Vegetarian Chili – 0 SmartPoints
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot Kalua Pork – 4 Smart Points
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup – 5 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Kickin’ Chicken Pasta – 7 SmartPoints
- Crock Pot Chicken Santa Fe – 0 SmartPoints
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken – (leave out butter and this can be 0-2 SmartPoints, depending on the dressing your use)
- Easy Beef Stew – 3 SmartPoints
- Italian Red Pepper Chicken 0 Smart Points
- Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham – 7 SmartPoints
- Crockpot Split Peas Soup – 3 Smart Points (with turkey bacon) 0 Smart Points if you leave out bacon
Got an Instant Pot? Check out these Weight Watchers Recipes!
Leave a Comment