Let’s catch ourselves an Easter Bunny!
When I was younger, I remember making a similar Bunny Bait recipe with my mom . As a child, I had a blast leaving some Bunny Bait out the night before Easter for the beloved Easter Bunny. Luckily, the recipe makes a big bowl of this yummy snack for the whole family to enjoy 🙂
How to Make Bunny Bait:
Ingredients you will need:
- pretzels ( I like the square ones the best)
- white chocolate chips
- mini chocolate chips
- Kraft Mallow Bits (tiny marshmallows)
- Easter M&Ms, I used peanut M&Ms
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and serve, or place in individual bags for later use 🙂
- I’ll give you some fun ideas on how to pack Bunny Bait for lunch next week! XO
Bunny Bait Easter Recipe
- 4 cups pretzels I like the square ones the best
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 oz jar Kraft Mallow Bits (tiny marshmallows)
- 2 cups cashews
- 9 oz bag Easter M&Ms
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and serve, or place in individual bags later use 🙂
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
Post Updated April 7, 2020