How to make Spinach Artichoke Dip
Yes, I know you have all heard it before…..but this really is the BEST and EASIEST spinach artichoke dip you will make. From start to finish, it only took me 35 minutes.
You basically throw everything in a bowl mix, bake, DONE! I had about 5 servings at lunch today:) Needless to say, I just finished a date with my elliptical machine to counter the inhaling of this dip. Hope you enjoy!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz pack of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1-3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp of garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 14 oz can of artichoke hearts
- 10 oz package frozen spinach thawed
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop artichokes and mix all ingredients, saving 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Spread into a small, greased baking dish, and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes until bubbly.
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.