How breathtaking is this big, beautiful bowl of pasta? I mean, come on… you’re drooling right now, aren’t you?
How to make Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken and Pasta
I know it looks like this Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken and Pasta came from a 5 star Italian restaurant, but it didn’t! This super easy peasy recipe is cooked right in your crockpot. Amazing, right?!
This easy dinner is full of flavor, and only requires a few pantry-staple ingredients. The creamy combination of chicken, bacon and ranch is sure to please any.
I’m willing to bet that even your pickiest eater will be begging for seconds! Choose your favorite kind of pasta noodle, add a side salad, and you have a well rounded meal to bring to the table.
Wanna know how to whip up this family favorite? I created this mouth-watering recipe for BettyCrocker.com, yum, right?!
Tools used for this Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken and Pasta Recipe
Slow Cooker: I used this 6qt slow cooker for this recipe.
Looking for more free recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken and Pasta
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 6 strips of bacon cooked and diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ cup water
- 8 oz spaghetti cooked
- Spray 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; place chicken breasts in cooker.
- In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients except spaghetti. Pour over top of chicken.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 hours or on High heat setting 3 to 4 hours.
- When about 15 minutes are left, cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- Just before serving, shred chicken with 2 forks, and toss creamy chicken mixture with cooked spaghetti.
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
Check out my other recipes over at BettyCrocker.com
HERE ARE MORE EASY SLOW COOKER RECIPES WE LOVE!
Leave a Comment