A perfect start to the 4th of July!
I saw this idea last year on Back to Her Roots and knew my family would just love this fun breakfast toast.
And talk about easy! All you need to make this patriotic toast are blueberries, jam, bananas and your favorite toast.
PS… this would also be PERFECT for Memorial Day or Labor Day
4th of July Breakfast
– 2 sliceds of toast
– 2 TB strawberry or raspberry jam
– 1 large banana
– 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
1. Spread 1 TB of jam on each piece of toast. Arrange blueberries and banana slices on toast to from a flag. Enjoy!
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for thefamily andSIGN UPto have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! JustCLICK HEREand enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- (sever 2)
- - 2 slices of toast
- - 2 TB strawberry or raspberry jam
- - 1 large banana
- - ⅓ cup fresh blueberries
- Spread 1 TB of jam on each piece of toast. Arrange blueberries and banana slices on toast to from a flag. Enjoy!