The even better thing than sliced bread.
You know how when people really like something, they call it “The greatest thing since sliced bread”? Well, I never could see what’s all that great about sliced bread. It’s handy for sandwiches, sure. But it’s not nearly as much fun as pull apart bread.
Pull apart bread is a great party appetizer that’s like a bunch of little individual rolls baked together into one big loaf. You can make the loaf any shape you want – I used a Bundt pan here to make a ring shape. Then instead of slicing it, you just grab the piece you want and pull, and a perfect portion comes off right in your hand, piping hot and delicious.
Pull apart bread is incredibly easy to make. All you need is some refrigerated biscuit dough, melted butter, and your favorite toppings. You can use bacon, cheddar, chives – whatever floats your boat. Just roll the biscuits into little balls, dip them in butter, top them, and add them to the pan. No kneading, no rolling, no rising – just fill up a pan with little dough balls and bake them all together.
You can even make one loaf with lots of different flavors, so everyone at your party can have their favorite. For this loaf, I used mozzarella cheese, dry ranch dressing, mixed Italian herbs, and garlic, and they all get along fine together.
Serve Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Bread hot with a nice marinara sauce on the side for dipping. I promise you, no one will ask for sliced bread instead.
Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Bread
(printable recipes at bottom of post)
2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
1 cup butter – melted
assorted herbs/toppings:I used mozzarella cheese, a Ranch packet, mixed Italian herbs, and garlic. Other topping ideas: bacon crumbles, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, parsley, dill, etc..
1 . Separate each individual biscuit in half, and roll each into a ball.
2. Dip each ball into melted butter, then into topping of your choice.
3. Drop into greased bundt pan at random.
4. Bake at 350 F for 30-35 minutes. At the 25 minute mark, if you feel like the top is getting over cooked, cover with aluminum foil for the remaining cooking time.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for the family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Bread
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup butter - melted
- bundt pan
- assorted herbs/toppings: Mozzarella cheese a Ranch packet, mixed Italian herbs, and garlic are what I used. Other options: bacon, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, dill, etc...
- - Separate each individual biscuit in half, and roll each into a ball
- - dip each ball into melted butter, then into topping of your choice
- - drop into greased bundt pan at random
- - Bake at 350 F for 30-35 minutes. At the 25 minute mark, if you feel like the top is getting over cooked, cover with aluminum foil for the remaining cooking time.