St Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and I can’t wait to get my family in the spirit with some fun treats.
This is why I put together a collection of 15 of our Family Fresh Meals favorites. From cute lucky charms cupcakes to my famous Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage, these ideas will help you organize a St Patrick’s Day to remember for your family.
Take a look at the selection below, choose on of these absolutely irresistible treats and start celebrating. Enjoy!
Yummy St Patricks Day Recipes
1. Reuben Slides
2. St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Dipped Oreos
3. Green Apple Jolly Rancher Martini
4. Lucky Leprechaun Cocktail
5. St Patrick’s Day Edible Rainbow Craft
6. Shamrock Pretzels
7. Corned Beef Sauerkraut Reuben Braid
8. Reuben Dip
9. Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup
10. Easy Shamrock Shake Cupcakes
11. The Best Copycat Shamrock Shake
12. Easy St. Patrick’s Day Lunchbox Ideas
13. Corned Beef and Cabbage Quesadillas
14. Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage
15. Crockpot Irish Stew
Need even more St. Patrick’s Day Dessert ideas? Check out even more or these Yummy St Patricks Day Recipes!
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D