When I am home with the kids during summer break, I have a really bad habit of waiting until the last minute to decide what to cook for dinner. I can’t help it. My schedule is packed all summer long and I’m spending as much time as possible with the kids. Please tell me I am not alone here!
On nights that I totally lose track of time, I turn to ground beef to save the day. It defrosts quickly and is so versatile. Below you will find 20 Quick and Easy Ground Beef Recipes that take no time at all!
Quick and Easy Ground Beef Recipes
- Easy Ground Beef Tacos are packed with flavor and ready in less than 30 minutes
- Looking for a one pot meal? Try my Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole.
- You’ll hardly have any dishes when you make Sweet Potato Walking Tacos.
- My Homemade Healthy Hamburger Helper is made with just six real ingredients.
- When Mexican and Italian food combine, you get Taco Pasta.
- Hamburger Goulash is an easy to make dinner recipe the entire family will love.
- Smothered with mushroom gravy, this Salisbury Steak only takes 40 minutes from start to finish.
- Dinner can’t get much simpler than this Tater Tot Nachos!.
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls taste just like grandma used to make, with out all the work.
- Need a prep free meal? Try 10 Minute Beef Teriyaki.
- Use a tube of biscuits to make Beefy Noodle Casserole in no time at all.
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole has all the flavor of normal stuffed peppers, with out all that time consuming stuffing.
- Have you ever had cupcakes for dinner? You can with Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes.
- Just 5 minutes of prep for a healthy and easy Cheesy Hamburger Helper.
- You’ll never eat a normal sloppy Joe again after you try Bacon Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes.
- This Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake is a delicious 30 minute recipe that contains loads of cheese.
- Taco Tuesday can be a whole lot more interesting if you serve Taco Spaghetti.
- Make the homemade chili seasoning ahead of time, and enjoy Chili Mac over and over again.
- This Hamburger Minestrone Soup comes together in just 30 minutes.
- This Skillet Shepherd’s Pie is loaded with flavorful beef, veggies, topped with fluffy and creamy mashed potatoes.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup
- - 2 lbs ground beef
- - 2 green bell peppers diced ( about 1 cup)
- - 2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- - 1 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- - 32 oz of beef broth
- - 1 cup of water
- - 1 small onion diced
- - 2 TBSP brown sugar
- - 3-4 cloves of garlic minced
- - 2 tsp salt
- - 1 tsp pepper
- - 4 cups of cooked rice I love Seed of Change Quinoa & Brown Rice mix
- Brown and drain grease from the ground beef and place in slow cooker.
- Add in tomato sauce, tomatoes, broth, peppers, onions, garlic, brown sugar, water, salt and pepper to slow cooker. (basically everything but your cooked rice) Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- When about 30 minutes are left , add in your cooked rice, recover and continue cooking until time is up
Ready for some more easy recipes?
- Crockpot Chicken and Gravy – a classic
- Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup – full of yummy veggies
- Beef Tips – family favorite
- Crock pot BBQ Chicken – fan favorite!
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing – a whole meal in one!
- Crockpot Honey Garlic Meatballs – a great appetizer or meal
- Crockpot Detox Soup – a super healthy meal