Every Easter, you spend days getting ready for the all-important egg hunt. The week before, you boil up a bunch of eggs (or use my easy trick for making them in the oven). You make a big production out of dyeing them. You sneak out in the morning to find the perfect places to hide them all around the yard. And finally, you get to watch the kids have fun running around and finding them all.
And when the fun’s all over, the only thing left is…the eggs themselves. There you are, holding a big basket full of boiled eggs, wondering what to do with them all.
Here’s an easy way to answer that question. These Blue Ribbon Deviled Eggs turn plain old hard-boiled eggs into a delicious appetizer for your Easter feast. All you have to do is slice them in half, pop out the yolks, mash them up with some tasty seasonings, and scoop them back into the whites. They’re so quick and easy, you can whip them up after all the eggs have been gathered and have them on the table in time for lunch.
With this recipe, you can enjoy a special treat for Easter dinner – and you won’t be haunted by the Ghost of Easter Eggs past when Monday rolls around.
Blue Ribbon Deviled Eggs
6 hard boiled eggs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon dill relish
1 tsp parsley flakes
1/2 tsp white vinegar
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp onion powder
couple dashes of fresh pepper
Paprika for garnish
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks, placing them in a medium mixing bowl. Place eggs white aside.
2. Add mayo, relish, parsly, vinegar, mustard, salt, onion powder and pepper into the bowl with the yokes. Mix until well combined and creamy.
3. Evenly fill egg whites with egg mixture. Garnish with paprika.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon dill relish
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- ½ tsp white vinegar
- ½ tsp yellow mustard
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- couple dashes of fresh pepper
- Paprika for garnish
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks, placing them in a medium mixing bowl. Place eggs white aside.
- Add mayo, relish, parsly, vinegar, mustard, salt, onion powder and pepper into the bowl with the yokes.
- Mix until well combined and creamy.
- Evenly fill egg whites with egg mixture.
- Garnish with paprika.