Yet another way to make this Italian classic easy.
Chicken Parmesan Sliders
I have kind of a love-hate relationship with chicken parmesan. I love the dish itself, because who wouldn’t? Tender chicken in a crispy breaded crust, topped with zesty marinara sauce and melted cheese – what’s not to love?
What I’m not so crazy about is making it. Pounding, breading, and frying chicken cutlets, then layering them in a pan with cheese and sauce, then baking them, is just too many steps for me.
So, as a compromise, I keep coming up with recipes that give you that yummy chicken parmesan flavor in an easier way. Like my easy Crockpot Chicken Parmesan, and my even easier Crockpot Chicken Parmesan Soup. And now, I’m unveiling the latest addition to my chicken-parmesan-made-easy collection: Chicken Parmesan Sliders.
Why is it so easy? Because pretty much everything in it is ready-made: frozen chicken patties, marinara sauce, sliced mozzarella or provolone, and slider buns. All you have to do is assemble it all into sandwiches, top them with a little melted butter and garlic, and bake. And presto – a chicken parmesan dinner that can feed a crowd, without all the work.
How to make Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In pan lay you bottom of slider buns, top with cooked chicken patties then spread with marinara sauce. Top with cheese slices and then other half of slider buns.
- In bowl whisk together butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning and spread over tops of buns. Cover and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Spread with additional butter if desired and serve with a side of marinara sauce.
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
TOOLS USED FOR THESE CHICKEN PARMESAN SLIDERS
Baking dish: This dish will work great for all your slider recipes!
Measuring cups and spoons: Each cup’s “ml” and cup sizes have passed clearly engraved marking, and you can quickly identify the cup scale according to the color of the handle.
Basting Brushes: I love these basting brushes so much I have 2 sets!
Looking for more free recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- 6 frozen chicken patties cooked
- 1 12 count pkg slider buns
- 1 cup marinara sauce plus extra for dipping
- 6 slices mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In pan lay you bottom of slider buns, top with cooked chicken patties then spread with marinara sauce.
- Top with cheese slices and then other half of slider buns.
- In bowl whisk together butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning and spread over tops of buns.
- Cover and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Spread with additional butter if desired.
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
NEED MORE SLIDER RECIPES I’VE GOT A TON!
Big Mac Sliders
Cheesy Guinness Beef Sliders
Reuben Sliders Recipe
Leave a Comment