Some more spooky fun Halloween food coming your way!
Fun Halloween Donuts
This weekend, my daughters and I decided to make a batch of Halloween Bark to share with friends. While waiting for the bark to dry, we decided to look through the Scholastic Magazine that was sent home from school with the girls. We found some spooky donut hole eyes to make, and just happened to have all the ingredients to make them!
Then we decided to have even more donut fun, and make little donut ghosts with the leftover candy eyes we had from the Halloween Bark recipe! SO FUN, right?! These Fun Halloween Donuts would make a delicious dessert, a creepy cool breakfast (paired with some fruit and eggs) or an easy edible craft for classrooms.
And talk about easy! For the Spooky Eyes, you’ll need donut holes, gummy Lifesavers and M&M’s ( raisins also work great).
- TIP: to keep these eyeballs from rolling around, cut a small slice off the bottom.
- For the Ghost Donuts, you’ll need mini donuts, and candy eyeballs.
- TIP: For either of these donuts, if you are going to be traveling with this, and want the eye balls to stay put, simply add a dab of frosting to the back of the eyes, to act as glue.
- And there you have it! Spooky Fun Halloween Donuts!
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN RECIPES!
- Fun Halloween Food Spider Egg Donuts
- Healthy Halloween Snack Candy Corn Fruit Cocktail
- Halloween Bark – Fun Halloween Food
- Halloween Mummy Oreo Cookies
Fun Halloween Donuts
- mini donuts
- donut holes
- gummy lifesavers
- (optional frosting for "food glue"
- Place candy on donuts. If you need the candy to stay put for traveling, place a little frosting on the back of candy before placing it on the donut.
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
Post updated September 2020