Cheese, and beer….enough said.
My dear friend Chef Beth introduced me to this dip. I give her all the credit for the awesomeness! Did I mention how simple this bad boy is to make! Check it out!
Makes about 4 cups of dip.
Here is what you need:
– 1/2 of a bottle of your fav beer
– 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
– 2 8oz bricks of cream cheese
– 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
1. I used an electric stand mixer to mix up the dip. Feel free to mix by hand…. you will burn many more calories, which means you can eat more beer dip 🙂
Start by placing the 2 bricks of cream cheese in your mixing bowl. Pour about 1/2 a beer into the bowl.
2. Next add your 2 cups of cheese and ranch mix.
3. Mix together until smooth. Feel free to play around with the beer. You can add more to make it thinner or don’t put as much in to thicken it up. Refrigerate dip for about and hour. And serve!
You can serve this dip with a ton of different dippers. Pita chips, crackers, veggies. Our favorite is pretzels! Hope you enjoy!
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for thefamily andSIGN UPto have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! JustCLICK HEREand enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- - ½ of a bottle of your favorite beer
- - 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- - 2 8oz bricks of cream cheese
- - 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- Place all ingredients in bowl and mix until smooth.
- Chill for about an hour & serve.
- Serve dip with pretzels, pita chips, crackers or veggies.