My dear friend Beth introduced me to this dip. I give her all the credit for the awesomeness! Did I mention how simple this bad boy is to make! Check it out!
1/2 of a bottle of your favorite beer (about 6 oz)
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
2 (8oz) bricks of cream cheese
1 packet of ranch dressing mix
1. I used an electric stand mixer to mix up the dip. Feel free to mix by hand…. you will burn many more calories, which means you can eat more beer dip 🙂
Start by placing the 2 bricks of cream cheese in your mixing bowl. Pour about 1/2 a beer into the bowl.
2. Next add your 2 cups of cheese and ranch mix.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for the family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- ½ of a bottle of your favorite beer (about 6 oz)
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (8oz) bricks of cream cheese
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- Place all ingredients in bowl and mix until smooth.
- Chill for about an hour & serve.
- Serve dip with pretzels, pita chips, crackers or veggies.