My dear friend Chef Beth introduced me to this dip. I give her all the credit for the awesomeness!
Did I mention how simple this bad boy is to make! Check it out!
Makes about 4 cups of dip.
Here is what you need:
- 1/2 of a bottle of your fav beer
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 8oz bricks of cream cheese
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
1. I used an electric stand mixer to mix up the dip. Feel free to mix by hand…. you will burn many more calories, which means you can eat more beer dip
2. Next add your 2 cups of cheese and ranch mix.
3. Mix together until smooth. Feel free to play around with the beer. You can add more to make it thinner or don’t put as much in to thicken it up. Refrigerate dip for about and hour. And serve!
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on a FUN new meal or idea and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- - ½ of a bottle of your favorite beer
- - 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- - 2 8oz bricks of cream cheese
- - 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- Place all ingredients in bowl and mix until smooth.
- Chill for about an hour & serve.
- Serve dip with pretzels, pita chips, crackers or veggies.