Try something different…
Since pumpkins, AND their seeds will be in our lives through Thanksgiving…. I thought I would try out a NEW flavor of roasted pumpkin seeds.
Last night we carved our Halloween pumpkins. Darryl did most of the carving, while I did the roasting.
I couldn’t get the batches out fast enough! As soon as one was done, the girls and Darryl were devouring them.
What’s your favorite seasoning when roasting seeds?
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds, washed and dried
- 1 TB powdered ranch dressing mix
- 2 TB olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Mix together ranch mix, oil and salt. Toss pumpkin seeds with mixture
- Roast for 35-45 minutes or until browned and crisp.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on a FUN new meal or idea and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D