Your guests will surround the crockpot
FIGHTING for the last bite.
The holidays are here and you know what that means. Parties GALORE!
Don’t like frozen meatballs? I used them to save some time (momma loves to save time). But if you have a killer meatball recipe, feel free to use your homemade recipe instead.
28 oz bag of frozen meatballs
12 oz jar of orange marmalade
1/2 small jalapeno, diced
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup beef broth
3-4 green onions, chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2. Add meatballs and mix to coat.
3. Set crockpot on LOW for 4.5 – 5 hours.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on a FUN new meal or idea and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 28 oz bag of frozen meatballs
- 12 oz jar of orange marmalade
- ½ small jalapeno, diced
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- In the crockpot, mix together marmalade, orange juice, jalapeno, onion, broth, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Add meatballs and mix to coat.
- Set crockpot on LOW for 4.5 – 5 hours.