Go grab some chips and meet me at the dip!
Easy Greek Yogurt Dips!
Ok people, it doesn’t get much easier than this. Plus..it’s HEALTHY. Much better than using the loads of sour cream and mayo 🙂 If you eat the entire container with a bag of chips, not so healthy. And you will be tempted to do so, because these dips do taste amazing.
These are great to whip up for those last minute guest that stop by or for a quick snack any time of day.When the kids get home from school, I love to have a big beautiful bowl of veggies out with one of these dips for a healthy after school snack.
The kids love it, and I LOVE that they are munching on veggies dipped in some protein packed goodness 🙂 I am just so excited for you to give theseEasy Greek Yogurt Dips a try!
Unlike regular dips, these are BOOMING with a healthy dose of protein, so you will be left feeling full and satisfied. Love that! Our 3 favorites are ranch dip, creamy dill and onion dip. The all taste awesome with veggies, pretzels or chips.
Easy Greek Yogurt Dips
Printable recipe and ingredients list at the bottom of post.
- 1. Mix together Greek Yogurt and dry mix until well combined. Use right away, or cover and keep refrigerated until really to use.
- I like to mix these up right in the yogurt container. Added bonus: Most yogurts this size have resealable lids so you can just pop the lid back on for storage!
Here we have the greek yogurt ranch dip:
Greek Yogurt French Onion Dip:
Greek Yogurt Creamy Dill Dip:
Which one of theseEasy Greek Yogurt Dips are YOU going to try first?
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for the family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
Easy Greek Yogurt Dip - 3 Ways!
- 1 17.6 oz container of Greek Yogurt
- 1 packet of dry dressing mix usually about 1 oz
- Mix together Greek Yogurt and dry mix until well combined. Use right away, or cover and keep refrigerated until really to use.