Your go-to Slow Cooker Guide for Easter!
When it comes to Easter dinner, I like to keep things traditional. We enjoy a nice ham every year and tons of different sides. I always make sure we have plenty of veggies and of course hot cross buns. We also go all out when it comes to Easter dessert, because after all the best part of dinner with family is the pie.
This year I am cooking for a large crowd, with a few different dietary restrictions. This means I am doing almost double the amount of cooking. Just thinking about it is making me tired.
In order to save my sanity I plan on cooking everything possible in crockpots. I’ve already borrowed a few crockpots from family members, now I just need to decide what all I am making.
Are you looking to save time cooking your Easter dinner too? Then check out these delicious Easter CrockPot ideas!
Family Favorite Easter Crockpot Recipes
- This Maple Brown Sugar Ham only takes five minutes of prep time!
- Green Bean Casserole is one of my families favorites, we make it every holiday.
- These Cheesy Mashed Potatoes are the creamiest and cheesiest mashed potatoes you will ever make.
- Cheesy Zucchini Rice (one pot recipe, not crockpot) tasted great with ham and features hidden veggies.
- Skipped the canned cream corn this year and make it from scratch right in the crock pot. This Creamed Corn is unbelievably easy to make with just 5 ingredients!
- Need a healthy side dish? Honey Carrots won’t disappoint.
- If you prefer your ham moist and juicy, then maybe a Pineapple & Brown Sugar Ham is the one you should make.
- These Crockpot Parmesan Potato Wedges are easy peasy. Just throw it all in the crock pot and you’re set.
- Love Butternut Squash? Try this easy side dish that combines butternut squash, fresh apples, crunchy walnuts and sweet raisins.
- These Fried Apples are a perfect, effortless side dish. Kinda like apple pie with out the crust!
- Stuffing in the slow cooker? You bet! This Stuffing is moist, flavorful, and easy.
- This Maple Ham recipe delivers up tender, juicy ham infused with the subtle sweetness of pure maple syrup.
- If you love butter taters, then these Creamy Mashed Potatoes may just become your new favorite.
- Spiral Ham more your thing? This recipe calls for a precooked one and is done in just four hours.
- These Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes only take 4-6 hours on low.
- I had no idea you could make Rolls in the Crock Pot– but you totally can.
- These Glazed Carrots are sweetened with brown sugar, so sweet even the kids will love them.
- You will never use boxed mac and cheese again, after you make this Creamy Crockpot Mac and Cheese.
- Did you know you could make Pumpkin Pie in the crock pot? Well you do now!
Do you have leftover ham? Then you should check out my Split Pea Soup recipe! Or switch bacon for ham in my Green Beans, Potato & Bacon recipe. Both made int he crock post to save you time, of course.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D