Fall is here and you know what that means….pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING. You can’t walk into any store with out finding at least three things you had no idea were available in pumpkin flavor. I love almost everything pumpkin flavored, but when you buy it from the store sometimes you get more of a fake pumpkin flavor. So I prefer to make Pumpkin Flavored Treats at home.
Pumpkin Flavored Treats
- Once you try Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip, you’ll have no idea how you lived with out it.
- Pumpkin Roll Pancakes are about as close as you can get to heaven for breakfast.
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies may just become your new favorite cookie.
- Crockpot Pumpkin Pie cooks itself in the crockpot in just 6 hours.
- You can get your pumpkin fix through a straw with this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie.
- Caramel Pumpkin Cake Roll is filled with caramel ganache and cream cheese whipped cream.
These Pumpkin Pie Popsicles are a fun and healthy way to get your pumpkin fix!
- The Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow recipe can easily be doubled for a crowd.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies taste great with a cup of coffee.
- You can dip these Pumpkin Truffles in milk or white chocolate.
- These Pumpkin Almonds are easy to make and the perfect snack for the holiday season!
- Pumpkin Latte Waffles that require just 1 bowl and 30 minutes!
- These No Bake Pumpkin Spice Latté Bars are thick, chewy and replicate the infamous drink in a snack bar form.
- Pumpkin Roll is made in one bowl and entirely vegan and gluten free.
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles are two of the world’s best cookies, combined..
This Creamy Pumpkin Cake is extra creamy and delicious.
This easy Pumpkin Cheesecake is totally sugar free so you can enjoy more than one slice.
These Double Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins require 3 ingredients.
- Smooth, creamy and melt-in-your-mouth Pumpkin Fudge is a healthy snack or dessert using just four ingredients!
- This Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Bread will be your new fall favorite!Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!XO
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D