A quick and easy family meal brought to you by Knorr
Disclosure: Post sponsored by Mirum but all opinions are my own.
We’d all love to be able to sit down with the family to a healthy, home-cooked meal every night. But let’s face it, sometimes it’s not that easy to make it work. Between work, chores, and juggling everyone’s schedules, it’s hard enough just to get the whole family around the table. Planning and cooking a meal from scratch on top of that seems almost impossible.
But there’s a solution! Knorr and other Unilever brands have put together a line of recipes and products called Make Meals that Do More. These are healthy, satisfying dinners that you can whip up quickly. They combine packaged ingredients with fresh, whole foods to make meals that really taste homemade.
Here’s a great example: One Pot Cheesy Chicken Monterey. It’s healthy, tasty, and easy on your budget. And it takes literally 20 minutes to make.
This recipe has no fancy or expensive ingredients. Everything in it is easy to find for a low price at your local Walmart. And to save even more time, you can use Walmart’s Grocery Pickup. Just order all the ingredients online and then set up a time to pick them up at a Walmart store of your choice. The employees will even help load them into the car for you!
Let Knorr make dinner prep easier for you, so you can focus on spending more time with your family and friends. Because that’s what really matters.
One Pot Cheesy Chicken Monterey
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Chicken flavor
1 can (15.5 oz.) no-salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
1 Tbsp. chopped jalapeno pepper
1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
1. HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove; cover to keep warm and set aside.
2 PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in beans, corn and jalapeño during the last 3 minutes cook time.
3 ARRANGE Rice mixture on serving platter, then top with chicken and cheese; now it’s delicious. Dig in!
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
Looking for more free recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
One Pot Cheesy Chicken Monterey
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 can 15.5 oz. no-salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels thawed
- 1 Tbsp. chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove; cover to keep warm and set aside.
- PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in beans, corn and jalapeño during the last 3 minutes cook time.
- ARRANGE Rice mixture on serving platter, then top with chicken and cheese; now it’s delicious. Dig in!
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
Leave a Comment