Lay some honey garlic on me!
I just can’t keep my hands off this Honey Garlic sauce. First I tried it with meatballs, and everyone loved it so much, I just had to try it again with cocktail weenies. Then that went over so well that I figured, why not keep the honey garlic ball rolling?!
So here’s the latest twist: Honey Garlic Crockpot Polish Sausage. Same easy method as the first two: just mix up your sauce, pour it over sliced Polish sausage, and let the crockpot do the rest. And just like the others, this can be a delicious appetizer, or you can serve it up over rice or noodles for a main course.
Plus, this time around, I’ve even managed to come up with a vegetarian-friendly version to keep all the herbivores (like my husband) happy. Just sub in these Tofurky meatless sausages for the regular ones. Okay, I’ll admit they don’t taste exactly the same as a real Polish sausage, but they’re definitely not lacking in flavor. And once they’re loaded up with honey garlic goodness, you’ll hardly even notice the difference.
Crockpot Honey Garlic Polish Sausage
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup ketchup
2 TB soy sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 (14oz) packages of Polish Sausage, precooked and cut into bite-sized pieces.
1. In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic.
2. Place sausage into a 3-4 quart crockpot and pour sauce over sausage. Stir to coat evenly. Cook on LOW for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Enjoy this easy appetizer!!
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for thefamily andSIGN UPto have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! JustCLICK HEREand enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 TB soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14oz) packages of Polish Sausage, precooked and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic.
- Place sausage into a 3-4 quart crockpot and pour sauce over sausage. Stir to coat evenly. Cook on LOW for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.