Easy Crockpot Taco Pasta Bake
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for the family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
This Easy Crockpot Taco Pasta Bake is super simple, with virtually no prep work. This go to recipe will be an instant family favorite!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup Water
- 1 1oz packages Taco Seasoning
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup white onion diced
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 1 8oz packet of Old El Paso® Chile & Roasted Garlic Cooking Sauce (or favorite taco/enchilada sauce)
- 4 oz cream cheese soften and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 cups Medium Sized Shell Noodles Cooked
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese Shredded
Cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
Place cooked beef, beef broth, water, taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, Old El Paso®
Chile & Roasted Garlic Cooking Sauce and cream cheese into a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Stir until well
Cover; cook on low heat setting 4-5 hours. When about 15 minutes are left, cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Uncover crockpot and stir in pasta and shredded cheese. Stir until well combined. Continue to cook, uncovered for 10-15 more minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Top with optional sour cream, salsa or shredded cheese.
Recipe originally developed for BettyCrocker.com Check out my other recipes for developed for Betty HERE!