I love casseroles. They are a no-fuss, one-dish meal that’s easy to make, easy to serve, and easy to clean up. Typically we then use the leftovers (if there are any) the next day for lunch. Casserole leftovers sometimes taste even better than straight out of the oven casseroles because the flavors have had time to meld together.
I find myself making casseroles quite often because they are so easy. Here are some Deliciously Easy Casserole Recipes your family will love!
Deliciously Easy Casserole Recipes
- If you want something comforting, you can’t go wrong with this Beefy Noodle Casserole.
- I’ve made Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole many times. There are never leftovers.
- Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole is everyone’s favorite soup, in casserole form.
- Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole is a delicious and simple casserole version of the dish every family loves!
- This Chicken Cordon Blu Casserole is a lightened up version of the normal breaded and then fried dish.
- Dinner is ready in under 45 when you make One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole.
- This Roasted Veggie Enchilada Casserole is a hearty, vegetable-packed dinner loaded with fresh Mexican flavors!
- Did you know wild rice has twice as much fiber as normal rice? Now that you do, make Chicken Wild Rice Casserole.
- If a hearty breakfast casserole is what you are looking for, make this Biscuit & Gravy Casserole.
- Skip the drive-through. Instead make Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole the next time you crave a cheeseburger.
- This Paleo Breakfast Casserole is loaded with so many goodies. It’s perfect for a make ahead meall.
- Cheesy Pierogi Casserole turns plain pierogis into a magnificent meal.
- When you need dinner fast, make Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole. It takes just 30 minutes.
- Meatball Sub Casserole can be made vegetarian if you substitute vegetarian meatless meatballs.
- BBQ Chili Cheese Biscuit Casserole is hearty, make ahead and freezer friendly meal with optional hidden veggies!
- When you are craving sweet and savory, make Breakfast Lasagna Casserole.
- Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole is based on my all time favorite sandwich, ham and cheese.
This Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Casserole is packed with great Mexican flavors and made easy with no condensed soups!
- This Fiesta Quinoa Casserole will have your pickiest of eaters asking for seconds.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 12 oz cooked whole wheat rotini
- 1 lb ground beef, or pre-cooked meatballs
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 (0.87oz) packet dry beef gravy
- 2 cups water
- 12 oz frozen peas & carrots
- For the biscuit topping: (use refrigerated tube biscuits or recipe below)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef (or meatballs) . Do not drain.
- Add the flour, mix well to coat the beef.
- Net, add the gravy packet and water. Stir. Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer when gravy starts to thicken, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cooked pasta, peas and carrots. Spoon into your favorite casserole dish.
- For the biscuit topping:
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add the milk and melted butter. Mix until a soft dough, or very thick batter forms.
- NOTE: Dough should be loose, but not runny.
- Spoon the dough onto the casserole and bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown and biscuit is set.