I try and use my crockpot as often as possible. I hate slaving over a stove for over and hour and then sitting down to eat. When I use my crockpot I can start dinner in the morning, hardly think about it all day and have an amazing meal to sit down to at dinner time.
I’ve had my share of crockpot fails too. To many Pinterest fails to count. It’s so frustrating to smell something cooking for hours, only for it to turn out tasting not so great. The following meals are all recipes that I have made myself. They all have turned out amazing and my family has loved them.
Crazy Good and Easy Crockpot Recipes
- There will be no leftovers when you make the best crockpot Beef Stew ever.
- You don’t have to go to Olive Garden to enjoy Zuppa Toscana Soup. You can make it right at home.
- You’ll never make boxed mac and cheese again after you make my Creamy Crockpot Mac & Cheese.
- If you are a buffalo wing lover you will love Buffalo Chicken Pasta.
- Beef Burgundy is a gourmet dish, that when made in the crockpot takes no time at all.
- Dry rub these Short Ribs for 24 houNrs, then slow cook them for 5 hours for fall apart goodness.
- These Cheese Stuffed Meatballs require little prep and contain an awesome surprise in the middle.
- You can make this Lasagna Ravioli vegetarian by using a ground beef substitute.
- Put this pot of Chili on to cook in the morning, and by dinner time it will be ready and delicious.
- This Meatball Stew is so easy to make. All you need is frozen meatballs, and some veggies. Add noodles if you need to stretch it.
- This Creamy Chicken Stuffing & Green Beans is good, plain, solid comfort food.
- Feeling under the weather? Then make Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner.
- The whole family will love these Korean BBQ Beef Tacos.
- Ever want to eat jalapeno poppers for dinner? Well with Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sandwiches, you kinda can.
- These Honey Garlic Meatballs are best served with mac and cheese.
- Even the pickiest of eaters will beg for seconds of Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta.
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup is the easiest, cheesiest soup ever.
- This Cheesy Cowboy Casserole is hearty, full of flavor and takes only minutes to prepare
- If heaven was served in a bowl, Creamy Tortellini Soup would be it.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
Looking for more free recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Crazy Good and Easy Crockpot Recipes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast chopped into 2 inch pieces sized pieces
- ¼ cup hot sauce I used Franks
- 2½ cups chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 Tablespoon corn starch + 2 tablespoon water whisked together
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 10 oz uncooked fettuccine pasta noodles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place chicken in the crockpot.
- Whisk together broth, hot sauce, ranch mix and corn starch mixture together. Poor over chicken and and stir to combine. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7.
- Once cooking time is up, Turn heat to high and add in uncooked noodles, and cream. Make sure noodles are covered in liquid. If you need too add in a little more broth or water so the noodles are covered, that is ok. Cover and let cook on high for 15-20 minutes, stirring a couple times, until noodles are cooked and tender. This time will vary from crockpot to crockpot.
- Once noodles are cooked, uncover and stir in 2 cups of shredded cheese. Cover until cheese melts (2-5 minutes).
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
Leave a Comment